Olive oil is a good option if you’re searching for a product that will strengthen your hair. Check out these best olive oil brands that helps boost hair growth.
Olive oil has been used for hair treatments in India for many years. It is not just a cooking ingredient, but also an effective natural hair care solution. This is because it contains a special blend of essential oils and antioxidants, making it a great moisturiser and hair tonic. Further, olive oil is well known for its numerous benefits for hair health. It helps to control frizzy hair, fights dandruff, cures split ends, softens hair, and reduces scalp irritation. It is often referred to as “liquid gold” for hair, as it is rich in fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins A and E. Additionally, it deeply conditions hair, ensuring that it is strong, healthy, and glossy. So, without further ado, let’s check out the best olive oil for hair growth.
Best olive oils for hair growth
Want a celebrity-like hair look? Then try these top olive oil brands for hair to nourish, strengthen, and shine your hair.
1. WishCare 100% Pure Premium Cold Pressed Olive Oil
WishCare Olive Oil is high in antioxidants and vitamins A and E. It traps the scalp moisture in and helps to protect the keratin of the hair. It makes your hair appear stronger, healthier, and glossier. You may achieve manageability and make styling your hair easier with an hot olive oil treatment.
2. UrbanBotanics Pure Cold Pressed Olive Oil
UrbanBotanics Olive Oil plays a vital role in protecting the hair follicles, while also sealing in moisture with it. Regular use of this oil may help improve the overall health, strength, and shine of your hair.
3. Khadi Herbal Organic Olive Hair Oil
This olive oil promotes stronger hair shafts, less dandruff, less split ends, more hydration, less damage and breakage, gloss, and tenderness in hair. For better results, it is recommended to use this olive oil twice a day.
4. Nat Habit 100% Pure Olive Oil
Olive oil has vitamins and antioxidants, including vitamin E, which may activate hair follicles and promote hair growth. Additionally, it can increase blood flow to the scalp, which promotes hair growth. The moisturising qualities of olive oil can help prevent dandruff and itching by fighting the dryness and flakiness of the scalp.
5. Mystiq Living Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Olive oil works wonders as a hair tonic, especially for dry hair. Hair becomes healthy and smooth as a result of its deep level of hydration and conditioning. Because of its high vitamin content, the oil fortifies hair, reducing split ends and hair loss.
What are the benefits of olive oil for hair?
1. Cures dandruff: The components in olive oil aid in hydrating the scalp and treating any fungal infections that may be present. Dandruff is essentially eliminated with the help of olive oil.
2. Smoothen split ends: Olive oil nourishes your hair because it’s a natural conditioner. Frequent use helps lessen split ends, soften and smooth the hair.
3. Strengthens your hair: Olive oil is high in antioxidants, which improves the health of your scalp and hair. It protects the hair from harm while nourishing and conditioning it. This lessens the likelihood of dry hair because conditioning is one of the benefits of olive oil for hair.
4. Nourishes hair: The nourishing and conditioning properties of olive oil are among the best and most efficient advantages of olive oil for hair. It is packed with all the nutrients your hair needs to be properly nourished and conditioned.
5. Boosts hair scalp: By rubbing olive oil into your hair and scalp, you can combat bacteria and fungus and maintain the health of your scalp. A healthy scalp fortifies your hair follicles and promotes a much healthier mane.
(Disclaimer: At Health Shots, we make a constant effort to break the clutter for our readers. All products listed are carefully curated by the editorial team but use your discretion and an expert’s opinion before using them. Their price and availability may differ from the time of publication. If you buy something using these links in the story, we may earn a commission.)
#olive #oils #hair #growth